Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stricture Urethra In Dogs

Bananas, vaginas and nationalism.

My relationship with food becomes exponentially difficult, and it obviously does not like me.
would be incorrect to say that I went hungry, because I feel that, as usual, knocking through from the stomach to my attention.
The problem arises when I put food in mouth, and my taste buds to the brain that give me nausea. Nausea , just nausea. Peaks that can not continue eating that food, and I have to wait a while 'before approaching the food tastes the simple to a more stable food with difficulty, slowly, ignoring the flavor.
I trashed the chicken and pasta with tuna, both heated when the day before I ate both dishes without too much trouble.
I swallowed a strength of Taleggio risotto & pears and pizzoccheri, but here I can say that in fact they are not light dishes. Mater
I asked to buy tomatoes - because, damn, can not sickened of tomatoes. So to survive
bananas (for months), biscuits and bread and cheeses, to eat slowly.
I referred the matter to VB, I asked:
"Are you stressed out?"
And we burst out laughing.
course that I am stressed - but when you are not?
And, as usual, I sometimes get taste of hunger, that desire to eat for the sake of it, but tripped over a total lack of imagination: the mind look back with the food that I know and no one inspires me anything. Well, I feel like one of those dishes that sustain my days in Kiel - potatoes, sausage, mushrooms, bacon, ketchup (Heinz strictly), herb butter - but I miss the ingredients according to recreate them. The Italian sausage I suck now, the herb butter can not find it (and I'm lazy, I'm going to do much research), with beef in general have a relationship of constant suspicion (I have eaten, blood, with enormous enjoyment, only after repeated assurance on the quality of the same).
The presence of VB at Christmas was a bit relieved 'the situation, not because she is a housewife tube, but because my approach has not spartan, and spends more than half a second to mentally engage with a meal. And the kitchen. It has a little 'more than fantasy of the undersigned, whose dispensation - as has been demonstrated - that of becoming a soldier when I live alone.
I became a terrible clichés.
And what would be fun if there was added this nausea, which decimated the already decimated variety of my menu. I am eating so many bananas that in a bit 'will become a monkey (and you already look like).
half asleep I find myself spending two frantic minutes trying, once again, the final solution, namely an easy-to-find and prepare food that I may overeat to optimize time and effort. It is my rule has always been the single-food: I eat a meal and optimizing for months, until I exit from the ears. Now we have bananas. Survived longer than dried beef & goat that survived longer than germogliadisoia & slices. Mater is pre-occupied and buys me food already prepared, as mentioned above pizzoccheri, and too often I find myself watching with dismay and regret that I send these dishes down to strength.
Alarmed by this paradigm shift in my life, I finally asked about myself wondering:
"It's not that you changed your character?"
So, to take a break from studying, I'm lost with VB hasty in making tests to determine which now corresponds to that Enneatypes (the Enneagram is a further breakdown by types of humanity, that you Google without difficulty), discover near a psychopathic leader who abuses an optimism that aggressive facade and has delusions organization. Mind you, creatures do not pretend to be me to believe myself that the results of the test data from a dick, but tests of cock - and the Enneagram, 6537 as other methods, passing dall'Ikea and Tarot - are the best way to reflect on themselves. I have already mentioned here and there that the dissatisfaction I feel in my own respect, these days, and I know I've changed - but I do not know how. By dint of inculcating Foucault and his fuckin power relations have shifted a bit 'my center of gravity outside of me - now I do not answer more questions, inevitably, "the knowledge of oneself," "improve", "etc" opting for a compromise between a monitoring of the progress of the undersigned and monitoring of the undersigned maintains relationships with the outside world.
short, I give more weight, contemporary, even as an abstract entity - because in practice I became like one of those old men who claim education resentful and then blows with a stick to chase away the next when they are unwilling to have it in the balls .
VB is a good place to think about, because it is a constant (albeit remote) that goes on for a while ', and then I can see yours truly in relationship to her - and, gentlemen, a spoiled despot pain in the ass if necessary. I discovered the game, but play is bring yourself, although potential. This disturbing despotism does not cause tensions with VB, think again because of his admirable ability not to take anything seriously, and then because of a lot less reason exaltation: the chance. By sheer luck to you glad to do what makes me easily spoiled, and in general for his chance and my faults are not encountered triggering storms. But even cloudy. I do not know whether, in this regard, I must praise the ratio in his uniqueness, or whether I should commend the approach that you and I generally have with our neighbors, that approach tends to avoid unnecessary complications. Mah
I know this is an excellent traveling companion, and almost literal sense - as we have seen having breakfast bar nth nth station once again relying on our Storage. In less literal sense, I have developed with her knowledge of potential which I have always advocated: that arise before a person without triggering self-control, without shame or alarm, without taboos. But relations are sacred and above all for what that change in us, and while she used to a certain ease, would find that fluency exponentially with everyone I meet. The relationship has opened up new avenues in the world, rather than shut myself up - it was exactly what I wanted.
There are downsides, but do not affect the relationship, but I stripped from the report. I discovered intractable when stressed, or inaccessible physical threats and gesticulating to the first physical approach Counselor with intent. Do not say that is psychopathic: it would be granted.
I found the shape of my relationship with the physicality, which previously could not see because of my tendency to exist only in the sphere of physical and sexual violence in the-playful-friendly (the fake violence with which vezzeggiante mock a friend ) and I had to discover it, having to sleep two to a bed for months. I found a physically aggressive as aggressive is my speech - "aggressive" as "equity and legislation" - and a little 'me a bit alarmed and' reassured me.
I also discovered six thousand ways to have sex with a high level of enjoyment, and the possibility of a human body. I even stop to think sexual organ in itself, exploring how to analyze the rise of nationalism: with detachment and involvement at the same time, Genauigkeit und Seele . I also got to do with parody lesbian thoughts, wondering if I can never understand a penis I can understand well how a vagina - but demand has fallen quickly overthrown by the fact that every nation is a sexual organ itself and has its own rules and its boundaries. VB fuck with me has improved as a sexual animal with both men and women - and, again, I could lose myself in commending the sacredness of human relationships, mirrors that reflect the world from perspectives that we had never considered.
often hear people lament the people who stopped attending - and I mean the tendency to give the "bitch" or "stupid" to the person who hurt you, or disappointed, dismissing it as liquid is a mistake - and I do not think I will understand why this practice. I feel lucky because all my "historic" (ie, those who remember) the relationship of any kind, I have enriched. I know of no person who has been able to make ugly, but only people who showed me what level of baseness I could reach - and it was not their fault, it was my fault - yet often do them credit for giving me new perspectives, and I am so grateful to be so often. I love to be grateful. I love to do it for narcissism: it means admitting a personal enrichment.
remains the usual small paradox in which people are one of the major stimuli that both recognize and tolerate what so bad. Applies to all, creatures - and I mean when I say that a VB, or whoever she is "different", not "special" as meaning "apart". In her, like everyone, I see little in the great human issues that do not digest, together with the fruitful potential. For this, I think, because he was considered a paradigm for me, I'm glad to share with her before that I consider "ugliness" My reaction is not affected by morbid waste - only denials gruff at times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment