Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rent Barrel Racing Bits

Incense.

It's nice to discover, years later, that this decorated and decorative item that you bought for a pittance in a junk shop used, and that he had hidden in the recesses where they end up unnecessary things, it is an incense burner - especially when you have to be part of ' incense from the Vatican and you've just returned home with charcoal.
I wonder if people who have been forced to follow for the duration of a childhood made to worship, like me, the pervasive smell of these grains. It
burn in sequence with the purpose of spreading the smoke in the recesses of the room, so that if they soak the sheets - and, someday, I will analyze This ratio almost physical that binds me to some of the fetish symbols of Holy Mother Church - which for me was not his mother - and yet they are her rituals that re-stages, with the pleasure of an unmotivated child traumatized post-Freudian (and then reasoned - but Freud is on the balls).
Odors have a great evocative power, and therefore I wonder why they have not created an art - it must also esserselo Suskind asked prior to writing The Scent .
Unable to produce music, I have always maintained some, but not too resentful, envious against those who can do it, because the music reaches the intestine so much faster and insinuating - like a chip that slips in order not go out - the word or image.
But the smells are even more ugly - or maybe it's the lack of an art based on them, and thus the lack of a critical spirit developed in each, to make them so sharp.
church burned incense in a censer in the room bought with irresponsibility is Kitsch a Mass - is that playing in small vehicle for the individual feelings of something being the authentic you can not have.
Sure, I could go to Mass - but quest'incenso reminds me of the solemnity of a priest who would like for me (the feast - after, if anything, the priest), not to sit on the benches praying - something I could never do, if not in its kitsch, that his butt and do as if I were there for the same reasons as everyone else praying. But I've always been able to make only an aesthetic pleasure, not spiritual - spiritual grew out of the other places of a church, from other perspectives, not from sit pray (pray I do not know) along with the other.
is the solemnity of the priest, the sublime of the Jesuits of the Counter - impassioned pulpit against the Reformation.
( Song of a soul torn between Ignatius of Loyola and Jan van Leiden. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment