Saturday, February 5, 2011

Would A Meteorite Be Hot Once It Landed

tragicomedy.

A terrible catastrophe will befall someone.
The day before yesterday I went to bed at 4 am and I woke up at 9:30 (am - must be specified, for those who know me), yesterday I went to sleep after 3 or 8:30 and now I'm (always am) and I'm awake for almost an hour.
is a matter of probability, that's all it is more likely that these events are symptomatic of connections with paranormal catastrophes that are "natural."
What is nature?
the morning, "said VB, are philosophers.
was biased, because he saw me wake up reluctantly but with the timeliness and the Germans internalized sense of duty, and then - to get me on the moral - philosophizing. That was confusing and that sense of fatalism typical of refraction of the clear awareness of not finding any tangible reason to get up against the tenacious memory awareness of having to do it gives me that way of doing that is called "taking things philosophically" . Which is atypical for me, really - after all, and not too, I was the character of a spoiled little child that lists injustice as everything that does not satisfy.




VB has found a historical video, which will make you mo 'sample Lombroso:



had abused this video and others, charging along with the laughter roommate that cause certain schadenfreude. I would think the term Schadenfreude , but in this case I am not sure what it is. In reality, I never understood why certain states of physical ineptitude, like other mental or social ineptitude, causing the rice - it is tragi-comic . Faced with such an exemplary
laugh is very little politically correct, I had this advantage. After some 'you laugh the rice goes, if others stop - if anyone still continuing, too - and I kept on purpose to see what happened, how he would have done the internal dilemma between "tragic" and "comic" and ending with the laughter of failed attempts to X not to laugh. He felt guilty, X, was unfair to laugh at the guy in the video, and he could quit if the environment had indulged in any way - the importance of context .






For years co-existed in my head are the words "copper" and "copper ", and not just as significant (ie as words), but also as meanings.
do not mean that to me copper was something other than copper, it was quite parallel. "Copper " is a word that I know from childhood through the use of intemperate PC, and as a result of videogames, and with a passionate father I found myself in the house the amount of imported video games and not translated. Does not learn a language with dictionaries, but living, and the game is a form of life - and by dint of seeing objects and copper armor I learned what was copper, a metal that is that yes, he had more or less the color of copper, should not have found a new technology (because it was in video games set unlikely in mediaeval) and a number of characteristics that - if my mind was right - he could have found very very similar to those of copper. But my mind has never needed to think about it. If reading a book, I found the word "copper " I knew exactly what to expect, and not just on an aesthetic level but also at the level of use - so that the need to translate?
There are entire semantic fields that I have acquired in English and in Italian that probably even know. Always the fault of videogames. And role-playing game. I find now that " stamina " translates as "resilience." " Melee", "scrum"?
hate translate and I understand more why.




I love the copper / copper .
wikipedia I asked to explain why, but it gave me only conventional responses (high conductivity, ductility, Antimicrobic). I
fills us home. I would like cabinets decorated with copper plates - as they say when you decorate a sheet of thin copper click? I do not know but I know it. I would like copper and brass handles (which I find to be an alloy of copper), and wherever the reddish reflections and uncertain of these metals when they are a bit 'oxidized, a bit' blackened, which make the world like the dreamlike - with lights uncertain not driven by a logic predictable. I came back

0 comments:

Post a Comment