Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Forgot My Combination To My Lock



SC writes:
Doctor, I am a girl attractive and friendly, full of interest, but single. Again. The next I want is the right one, but then I ask already, and if it ends again? So I am asking the question a thousand million: there is eternal love? How do I find it?

not believe in love forever: sooner or later at least one of them dies.

but you can try to limit the damage, and hold on to your partner that you may, if it's worth it and if you know it. pairs are born in high school who have become old together. perhaps not a fifteen-called "love" the fact of their relationship habits and silences and affection, but I honestly would put us signature. when I'm old, that is. Well, even now as I disdain a good pasta in broth.

then you can. is possible. but it is mainly a question of Job, tenacity, of course, toads swallowed, I was skipping. I do not think it's a question of forfeiture of feeling, or reluctantly, or individual crisis: it is trivially thirty, forty years together and are luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunghi noiooooooooooooooosi. personally I think it's best not to delude themselves and be adequately fatalistic, perhaps through their fingers crossed.

what to see, sc dear, there are several schools of thought that women have just try to summarize:

- the school of Diogenes: going out with someone, spend a couple of nights out, then begin to consider, fantasizing about how you may or may not be imagining the altar with him, considering whether it would be a good father ("but we hope that the nose take it from me!"), who knows if he takes me to the sea or so ago stories because I know how to convince ... inevitably ends up that no, maybe not good, and so the next in search of the perfect man, that there is, of course. and however you build a good relationship, not just mentally projecting the two characters in the future.

- vocational school: try as much as possible, consistent with their sleep patterns and trying not to spend (too) for whores in the ridiculous belief that "when it reaches the right feel." yes, the bells. the problem is that too many knockers then try some male sane thing sounds cracked, and even run away.

- the school of the oyster: clinging to a rock and do not let go more. again. whatever happens. even though he is the worst crap. even if he wants to leave (in these cases, a cold beer and a blowjob swallow worth a thousand words). even though the judge said you must be at least six hundred yards away from him.

course none of these options work. So pull forward and see that it happens. if you leave, amen. if not, cheers. but not necessarily be the same man all my life is better (for your mom definitely yes, though). I

0 comments:

Post a Comment