Saturday, May 26, 2007

Anyone Order Wedding Flowers Online?

tight corsets and superstructure

SM:
Dear Doctor, I explain
now my unfortunate situation, hoping for your advice.
For many years I lived in the light of Christ with no other desire. How many emotions! The bells, the joyous conviviality of Sunday, the daily rising of the spirit, the freshness of the oratory, the private meeting with the Father and the Son ... what more could you ask for?
But for some time, the evil has begun to lap like a slimy reptile.
I get attention from men and it turns me on. Instead of making efforts for their evangelization, indecent entertain conversations with them. Sometimes I talked to them Sweat and sport. I'm ashamed of my family and I feel the dark force of desire, especially when to fish for charity. In a moment of unforgivable lust, I ended up giving a kiss on the cheek to any of them without having first received the blessing of Christ in the sacrament of marriage! Every time I think I understand what they have to try at the bottom of their hearts to these poor lost women on the streets of the night. But I'm not even a child or a sick father to maintain, as it surely all of them.
Doctor, you tell me what do I do? How do I find my way and be free from temptation and torment? A subscription to Family Christian might be helpful? Should I do penance? It 's still possible for me to leave? Thank
attention.

basic needs of man, like any other animal, are three: eat, sleep, reproduce. Unfortunately, humans can not satisfy all three needs simultaneously (although many women can have sex while asleep or almost) and this causes frustration that the man addressed, not mad, to the outside. this desire completely useless to know and understand the phenomena of the world, without having the necessary resources, has led him to form superstructures by definition unknowable to explain everything that was incomprehensible.

inevitably, over time, the comic invention of figures immense supernatural powers and has led to centralization of a great power in the hands of a few people. when these - very soon - they realized they could with keep it at bay and manipulate the populace religions were born, and unfortunately we have lost all the fun aspects such as the worship of fire, the existence of the funny-looking and collective rituals on virgins.

the contrary, the religious leaders have understood the disruptive social sex (free, casual, community, irrespective of gender and number, not limited to humans nor to inanimate objects, on the beach in the fishing shack) and have agreed to regulate it, locking the cage of marriage and often breaking the wings of imagination, in one fell swoop canceling hundreds of centuries of experimentation of all possible orifices.

when this happened, in different ways but basically all over the world, was initiated a historical absurdity, that the predominance of a self-built structure led to a need to fill a basic need. so it is understandable and not a rare timid and modest attitude toward sex, often associated with a social shame. 're growing up, my dear sm, and the woman in you that is overwhelmingly apparent. You can tie it, hold it, hold it in corsets increasingly cramped, but then you always expect a tougher fight will continue until old age, and is not at all certain that your will autocastrante absurd to have the upper hand. on the contrary, perhaps you should understand that the satisfaction of the drives that you press in fact is a much more natural of the host that the priest will support slippery on the tongue.

if you want to try to get out, leaning against me with confidence: I will help you open up your portal to the world of love, holding hands cupped your ruddy shyness, and you can drive right into the darkest caverns of your my swollen heart desire for completeness. She writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment