Thursday, February 22, 2007

Western Sayings About Food

Debris

FA:

I left my boyfriend for several reasons after a fairly long and important relationship. Now the piece of shit back rivorrebbe the latest gifts that I did, including a ring which I admit I really like and I think has a discrete value, but that's not the point, the fact is that they gave me and the cocks that I give them to him.


if the objects have a value, not only commercial but also emotional, this is even more true for gifts, that have an invisible imprint of the hand that has given them to us.

this is not always pleasant: as I said a few weeks ago, some practical and sentimental revisionism tends to refuse to back everything that belonged to a closed history by destroying letters and photographs, throwing thoughts and gifts (but for some reason gifts more body almost takes them almost ), ultimately trying to erase the presence of the ex-partner from their lives. I said that to me this is terrible and self-defeating, but it is worth repeating.

the other side of the coin are those who, in some way by applying a variant of revisionism, believe that the gifts are an investment in the long term if the company fails, they believe they are entitled to a refund. or, even more petty, more or less explicitly accuse the former of having accepted the gifts with hands forked, already knowing that tomorrow you would be left.

ago dear, I am totally opposed to all this. gifts should be made (as well as received) with pure and selfless spirit, without asking anything in return except the use temporary sexual organs of others. claim restitution of objects of real or sentimental value is a bad thing and despicable, and it is unfortunate that a person - you say the same - it was important machine. politely refuses, saying that you care and that you are important memories in spite of all that has happened since, and Express to, if you believe, your anti-revisionist manifesto (and do not fall for it yourself!). She writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment