Sunday, December 5, 2010

Metal And Leather Bracelets To Get Engraved

Horton.

After all, there is a reason for my rejection of nationality as a fundamental element of individual identity.
I do not need a nation: I have the HD with my backups.
It is terrible, really terrible.
The old writings and the old songs are the smells of my childhood home, and this gives me the detachment from the material of the saints (those snobs) and the alienation of the nerds. A choice.

I opened Pandora's box for the new songs to feed your MP3 player, and despite myself stumbled in Horton.
Too bad, tripping over Horton. Horton
cause envy atrocious that I can not meet - I his battered sofa, her career secure supremacy over the lowly but close, his inner emptiness. I genetiani
outbursts against the peace of mind of Horton. I would describe it with metaphors that atterrenti Genet used to talk about male genitalia, but instead I find myself - terrified - to contemplate how Lovecraft is paralyzed before his ancients.
Lovecraft is a bad narrator, let this be known.
I believe him, and I believe that parts of his mind were not of her, but were imposed. Since
to describe the indescribable can not do is use the adjectives "indescribable" and "unspeakable", the alternative "Tom went mad [and end of the story]," he explained in what is his genius? It is similar to that of post-trip "I did things yesterday that even you imagine ... but of course now I can not describe."
But anyway.
It is fashionable to associate songs with people (because we are unable to describe in words, so we cheat) I am a daughter of my time, and Horton also has its own, which is Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Horton is to relax listening to this song. Horton is the peace of mind that comes from watching snuff movies . Horton is anti-epic, anti-romantic, anti-anti. Horton is the personification of neutrality, which happened to be tacked in the direction of a corrupt cop in the neighborhood but not in the gestures morale. Horton because morality has it - unlike Sedlacek - learned he was a kid, but stopped to listen. Horton is beautifully deaf and blind. It is the apotheosis of the 'average man alienated at home and watch TV without rejecting or accepting it as the background, for surely even this practice - like any practice of any Zeitgeist - has its own saints.
Horton is my memento mori, for it is one of those men who - after being freed from the disappointment - decided one day to knock the old door and consciously make a deal with the cynicism. In cynicism we can end up as second best, knowing that it is a secondary choice to be discarded as soon as possible. But back to consciousness after a 360-degree view of their bowels has a completely different value, that of a non-return. Horton can afford such a gray view of life, because he has a profession that protects the ass every day, allowing him not to lift a finger as well as those raised mechanically every day, effortlessly. Horton was born, like many others, faith in the "dog eat dog", although thousands of things that I was among his followers. Probably cease to be clear limits to the aggression, if I did not believe - but I believe, and practice teaches you that if you show your teeth the next you do not break my balls. But "show your teeth" is rhetoric, not just in practice publicly display their weaknesses expecting to be com-freaks. Do not ask me why, but it works, I swear, try it. It is the wonderful life of those who should not swallow humiliation, not to parry allegations, is not awakened at 3 am by someone who wants to consular, should not listen to complaints. (Now, this paradise work well in a society where the next stranger you meet a priori and a priori does not feel right to fuck with me - in fact I was well in Germany, by failing to confirm any exceptions to my rule.) A lot of critters, critters oh, complain of being the victim of a neighbor who sticks to their marks and bela complaints, petitions, requests for help, hardly it was their fault, but I will reveal a secret: you can send in advance to the next clear message that reads "t'infliggere not me." The price, of course, there is, and is that you can not grieve to the next - that is, you can not use the console next to you, to download the complaints, grievances, claims of love, paranoia and so on unresolved . The counter is that sometimes the neighbor wants to have you ready to take its grievances to go to bed with you, but you can not have it all.
Horton gets along better than me, because misuse their power to meet the daily needs. I said it was a saint, that is: he has found a perfect balance. In he needs no longer exist, because his life is made so as to assure him in advance everything he needs. No more hunting all ready. Do not ask me why
Horton pop-Uppi while in Italy, you already know.

has begun testing for the "best ever Glühwein", ie what has already been done in Kiel with the grog. Since we are psychopaths of the method, such testing is precise: it is marked on a sheet of ingredients and dosages, and through adding and removing. In the first test I know I have to remove lemon and add sugar, but the smell is exactly what I remembered. The problem of
Glühwein is not to be drunk at home in the heat, because you are drunk with a glass (not me, are now vaccinated for life) and you will turn to short sleeves with a fan in her hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment