Monday, March 26, 2007

Candy Canes Kidney Stones

Digestive

MS:
Many of my friends, male and female, have been stable and lasting relations. I just can not. After a bit 'of time, a few months at most, the heart stops beating as the beginning and I can not find the motivation to move forward. Yes I know it is said that at first there is the passion, then decreases and blah blah, but I do not know, I do not know are confused and prefer to cut off the end. I know that I have not written much the same situation but I would like a word of comfort.


for the comfort you turned to the wrong doctor. anyway.

love is not a matter of heart. Yes, at first, as you say, although I fear that is often confused with heart pain, or if the vagina.
much more precise, love is a matter of digestion.

(Attention: the metaphor Here are some corny. already heard. There is a reason why they are: they are too damn human.)

need to know how careful and discerning taste of the cake. you can spit a few mouthfuls, while others must be swallowed anyway.
love must be left to settle in the stomach: this applies to good things and bad things, they still require a significant period of time to settle (if a good cup of baking soda may help).
functions because the love we certainly want liver. often the simplest answer to a question unresolved or indigestible morsel is goodbye, but it is not always the best.
Finally, there is time, in the form of the intestine, to come to the rescue. nine meters long have to go and we can not always bear to keep certain symbols that long. but in the end, and pushing and resisting assimilation and decomposing, even the most horrible impaction may end up in oblivion flushing.

not always that we have taken different decisions (wise or ill), or which is not replaced by an intestinal blockage. She writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment